Luxury Mexican Resort Awaits you in Melaque
Located 30 minutes from Manzanillo airport, El Palmar in Melaque, a beach and tennis resort, was developed as a small family vacation resort. El Palmar is a comfortable, intimate vacation spot on the coast in Melaque, Jalisco. El Palmar is Canadian owned and operated, we love to support the Melaque district and customs.
A variety of open air palapa beachfront restaurants serve your favourite local seafood and cold drinks at all hours of the day and evening. They also offer lazy seaside hammocks to rest your weary body while the local kids play a fiesty game of beach soccer. A band of wandering mariachis may pause to serenade you and your sweetheart. Or maybe you would like to take a day trip and enjoy the many colourful outdoor markets in a neighbouring town? Our beach resort also offers everything needed for safe vacations for seniors. Let us spoil you here at El Palmar!
6 Luxury suites located just off the beach in Melaque
Jalisco, Mexico - Your Beach Paradise on the Pacific Ocean
The Mexican state of Jalisco consists of numerous beach vacation towns, and cities with resorts. Situated on the Pacific Ocean coastline, encompassing the beach areas of the Costa Alegre this vacation state offers many resort activities for the tourists to do while staying in one of the local hotels or vacation resorts.
Barra de Navidad, a beach resort town, is located on a sandbar with a lagoon on one side and the beaches of the Bahia de Navidad on the other. You will find Mexican and international restaurants and fine little vacation shops within this mostly pedestrian area.
Want to know more about Mexican Cuisine and Cooking? We also have some information about Jalisco culture and mariachi bands. Learn about the history behind the music and cultural traditions enjoyed in Melaque, Mexico.
More about Mexican Vacations in Jalisco and Area
Boca de Iguanas located on a 4 mile beach is a great location for the RV folks on vacation. It has two restaurants in an upscale vacation resort community. The beach area is perfect for families with small children to enjoy.
- Careyes is just thirty miles north on the Costa Alegre. This is a luxury beach front vacation resort community, with private homes, all inclusive resorts, hotels, and water activities for those in our resorts on the beach.
- Cihuatlan is on the eastern side of Jalisco, heading away from the beach towards Manzanillo and the route to Guadalajara. This serves as a business center for nearby Melaque to service the hotels, resorts and the local community, also a great spot to catch the colors and flavors of Mexico.
- Cuastecomates is just west of Melaque. This is a beach resort town featuring some beach front restaurants and a hotel; the beach restaurants feature fresh fish daily and ceveches.
- Jaluco sits north of Barra de Navidad, a farming community, with some nice local Mexican restaurants.
- La Manzanilla has become a popular upscale luxury Mexico vacation spot. It has some surf, a great beach, and has become a location filled with resort villas and bungalows.
Melaque offers a great beach front location for many different outdoor vacation activities. The resort vacation city of Puerto Vallarta close by, located on the coastline of Jalisco and has become a huge tourist travel destination.
There is good surfing off the beach at Tecuan, but there are no vacation resorts or hotels. This area seems popular for bird watchers on vacation, and great fishing as well as hiking in the Mexican selva. Tenacatita offers snorkeling, surfing and all the fine seafoods of Mexico in its beach front restaurants. With all these vacation resort communities in the state of Jalisco, Mexico, one will find the ideal location to spend their Mexican vacations.
To visit the active volcano, a vacation must, in the southern part of the state near the state of Colima, take a bus ride or a guided tour to see this most famous volcano in Mexico. Because Jalisco has a latitude of twenty degrees, the weather compares to Hawaii or Jamaica, the ideal climate for your vacations in Mexico. The winter months of Mexico are warm and comfortable, ideal for a resort vacation, while Mexican summers are hot and a bit humid. The rainy season in this part of Mexico is from June to October, not the ideal time for your vacation in Mexico.
You will always find a vacation activity when you stay in the Melaque vacation resort community; a surprise Mexican fiesta, an event at the plaza de toros, or meeting the locals of Mexico. You will go home with fond memories of your vacation in Mexico. The state has so many little communities to visit and enjoy some activities that are sure to impress everyone young and old. Enjoy the sun and fun of Mexico everywhere you travel around this nice Costa Alegre community of vacation resorts.